This weekend Heather, Dustin and Sophie came for the weekend. We had a great weekend hanging out at the pool and watching the kids play. They are just so cute together! Here's a picture of them having a snack. Matt ran over to Kmart and got a little table and chair set for them. We only had one baby lawn chair and there was a major tug-of-war going on over that so we decided we better invest in some more seats. These are so cute and they are low enough to the ground that Mackenzie can get in and out of them without any help. (If anyone wants a set they are 30% off at Kmart, you can get the 3 pieces for $17).

The karaoke machine is always a hit with the kids, although hearing this one song over and over again made all the adults want ear plugs. Here's the latest dance party video....

5 comments:
I need to go get me one of those tables sets - very cute! Love the video - Mackenzie looks so big! We had fun last night:)
Thanks for always sharing your deal finds with the rest of us! Mackenzie is too cute in that watermelon outfit :)
Love the dancing. Who does she get her awesome moves from? You or Matt? Last night was fun!!! Let's do it again, when I don't have a curfew. :)
How adorable,they have such a good time together,unusual dance moves,hmm who did they get those moves from?
Thanks for the tip. I went to KMart and bought the last table and chairs, but I didn't get the deal you did (mine with tax was $23). I need to start shopping with you! Cute Pictures!!!
Post a Comment