ooooh, how adorable. And so grown up! Her hair is getting so long too!
That is soooo cute!
She is so big!!! I heard that you are the carseat bargain shopper. We are in the market for a Britax Marathon. Any thoughts on where we can find the best deal???
I love the last pic! Soo cute! I miss you guys soo much :(
The last picture is classic- love it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ooooh, how adorable. And so grown up! Her hair is getting so long too!
That is soooo cute!
She is so big!!! I heard that you are the carseat bargain shopper. We are in the market for a Britax Marathon. Any thoughts on where we can find the best deal???
I love the last pic! Soo cute! I miss you guys soo much :(
The last picture is classic- love it!
Post a Comment