
Monday, July 28, 2008
Happy Birthday Heather!
This past Friday was Heather's Birthday. Matt, Mackenzie and I drove to South Carolina in an attempt to surprise her. I really didn't think we pulled it off since earlier in the week she had quizzed me about whether or not we were trying to pull off the surprise. I guess I threw her off because she was so surprised to see us that she started crying! It was a great weekend of celebrating and my brother in law Dustin did an amazing job planning a special weekend for her. I didn't take too many pictures while we were there but I did get this great shot of the two of them. Happy Bday Sis!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thanks for making it a super special weekend! PS. Where's the pic of you and me? :)
Post a Comment