
Thursday, July 17, 2008
It figures....
Matt and I bought Mackenzie the sweetest iron children's bench at Cityfest this year. Mackenzie loves it, but hasn't wanted to sit on it without a cushion. She actually goes to our other patio furniture, takes the cushion off of one of those chairs and puts it on her little bench before she will sit on it (I know, prissy right!). I finally got a cushion custom made for her bench and picked it up today and brought it home thinking she would be so happy that she had a cushion for her little bench. It figures that she had a total tantrum because she didn't want to sit on it and I had to give her a cookie in an attempt to get a cute picture. Kids are always full of surprises.....it figures.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
It turned out SO good! Oh - he outfit looks cute too! Aunt Ali did a good job picking that out! {p.s. - you need to figure out when the next sale is!}
I also love the outfit on little sweet girl. I can't wait for the next sale!!!!
I love the bench! That is a great find!
Post a Comment