Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hiding

One of Mackenzie's favorite games right now is hiding. This past weekend she ran into a corner in our dining room and said "I Hiding" (she learned that from her cousin Sophie). She has been saying more and more words every day. Here are a few others that we have been hearing; I do it, thank you, ouch, mine, who's that, what's that, Abby (my Sister's dog), Soph (for Sophie), Nana, Grandad usually pronouned Gandad, and of course Mommy and Daddy. She's also been trying to sing the verse to "Ring around the Rosie", all you can really understand is "ashes, ashes" but it's so sweet to hear her try to sing the whole thing!
I see you!
I don't think anyone can see me back here

Peeking
post signature

5 comments:

The Muncies said...

those smiles are just darling!!!!

Heather said...

I miss my little sweetie.

Molly said...

I love it. Can she teach Wilson his ABC's? She maybe the smartest little 16 month old i know. Have a great weekend. Be safe.

Vicky said...

You'll have to catch her talking with video... would love to hear her cute little voice.

Anonymous said...

So cute. I just LOVE that last picture!