Saturday, January 2, 2010

Nine weeks and so sweet!

We cannot believe our little guy is already 9 weeks old! In some ways I can hardly remember what it was like to not have him in our lives but in other ways it seems just like yesterday we came home from the hospital. He is such a little sweetie and he is getting more and more personality every day. We're still battling colic especially at night time but we're hoping that will pass soon. He has starting sleeping a 5 hour stretch at night which has been great although we can't get him in his own bed but not for lack of trying. We are going to keep up that fight and I'm hoping very soon he'll find his crib to be super comfy and want to sleep there!




3 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

What a sweet boy! He is changing so much! Miss ya'll;-)

Molly said...

He is an angel!!! I know that colic sucks!!! Believe me...I remember it like it was yesterday! Good Luck!

Vicky said...

So sweet!! Colic is horrible! Will keep my fingers crossed he grows out of it quick :)