You can tell just by looking at him in this pic, that his personality is starting to come through! So cute... makes me just want to come snuggle in with him and bake some cookies with Mackenzie!
Hey Julie! Thanks for your sweet comment on the blog. I wanted to email you, but I don't have your new email address. Ali and I were just talking about you the other day! Julie Cottrell took that picture. She's an amazing (and very cheap!) photographer here in Auburn. I hope you're doing well! Email me sometime - lacey.updegraff@gmail.com - I'd love to catch up!
5 comments:
I love his sweet smile,and his faux hawk
Julie, he is just beautiful! (I mean...handsome :-)
You can tell just by looking at him in this pic, that his personality is starting to come through! So cute... makes me just want to come snuggle in with him and bake some cookies with Mackenzie!
so sweet! Glad you guys are doing well!!
Hey Julie! Thanks for your sweet comment on the blog. I wanted to email you, but I don't have your new email address. Ali and I were just talking about you the other day! Julie Cottrell took that picture. She's an amazing (and very cheap!) photographer here in Auburn. I hope you're doing well! Email me sometime - lacey.updegraff@gmail.com - I'd love to catch up!
Post a Comment