Saturday, January 2, 2010

Better Late Than Never

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. I haven't had much time to post lately, my little guy is a bit demanding these days so I'm running late with my Christmas pics but here they are! We hope you are your families all had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!


Mackenzie was so excited for Christmas this year. This was the first year that she really got what Christmas was all about and it was so fun to see things through her eyes.
Christmas Eve we went to my Mom's house and had a wonderful dinner. Here's Mackenzie with her Uncle Dustin

Ethan getting ready for Santa :)

When I was growing up my Dad always read my Sister and I "The Night Before Christmas" on Christmas Eve. He's continuing the tradition by reading it to Mackenzie, Sophie and Ethan.

Mackenzie put reindeer food out on our lawn before bed time. She couldn't wait to see if they ate it the next morning.

You have to leave milk and cookies out for Santa!

Having fun with all her toys from Santa. A couple of her favorite toys this year were her play high heels and a fisher price digital camera.

Ethan checked out all of Santa's gifts from his swing

Mackenzie loves her new play house that her Nana and Gradad gave her. We have it in the garage for the winter.

Later in the day Sophie and Mackenzie gave us a holiday musical performance

No comments: