Sunday, August 24, 2008

First Big Boo Boo

First I have to say that I am so lucky that Mackenzie is 17 months old and this is her first scraped knee. When she was learning to walk she never fell down on any hard surfaces thankfully. Well as we all know, there's a first time for everything. She fell down on our back patio tonight and had her first big boo boo. Matt is out of town so I thought I'd blog about it so he could check out her scrape. Tomorrow I think I'll run to CVS and get some bactine or something like that, I didn't even have anything in the house to clean it with! After a few vanilla wafers and a bath she was back to her happy self. We'll see how it looks tomorrow...ouch!



post signature

3 comments:

The Galimore Family said...

Wow! I can't believe that is her first big boo boo! From the bottom picture it looks like she handled it well:)

Vicky said...

Its so hard to see them hurt! And its amazing how quickly they heal. Give her a hug from us!

Wilson's Winners said...

Such a concidence!!!! Stirling just got hers at the beach - you can notice it in her beach photos...Poor thing!