
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Meet Your Teacher Day
Today Mackenzie went to her preschool to meet her new teacher. She was a little bit timid at first and just stood in one spot checking things out but slowly ventured away and started playing with all of the toys. Her first day is Monday and I am wondering if it will be harder on me to leave her than for her to adjust. I truly think that this program will be good for her. She loves playing with other children and I also think she's starting to get a little bit bored at home. My baby is growing up!! Check back on Monday for first day of school pics....


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That's exciting! Is she going to Parkway? Good luck, I know it will be hard -Ella Clare starts Sept. 3!
Preschool... wow! That is so wonderful for both of you. Does she go everyday? How fun for her!
It will be great! Stirling can't wait to have her BFF in her class! Love her outfit - Stirling has one with the SAME smocking plate for winter!!!!!
Post a Comment