Sunday, August 17, 2008
Sandbox Fun
A couple of weeks ago Matt and I got Mackenzie a sandbox for the back yard. It was one of those purchases that turned into a big project once we decided we needed to make an area for it in our yard. We finally got everything finished and ready to go yesterday and were planning to let her play in it when she got up from her nap. Because she was going to use it soon we didn't put the cover on and it poured down rain so yesterday's sandbox fun was postponed until today. After church we let her try it out and she a great time! We stripped her down and got out the hose to get her cleaned off and that turned in to even more fun than the sandbox provided. She had a blast playing in the water. Once her diaper turned into a water balloon we let her run around "au naturale". There are so many pictures that I had to do a slide show...enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I hope you had some sunscreen on that little bum! :) Her hair is getting so long. I miss her!!!!
You got some great shots of her! How adorable and looks like a lot of fun!
How fun!! She's too cute! So good to run into yall last night!! Hope yall had a great date night!
I love what you guys did with that area!! It looks really good and I miss Mackenzie soo bad :( She looks soo cute and she's grown alot! Miss you guys
Post a Comment