Monday, March 31, 2008
Little Walker
I think we can officially say Mackenzie is walking. Not to say that she doesn't spend a good deal of her time on her bottom on the floor (she still falls a LOT) but she really prefers to walk now instead of crawl. She's found it's much easier to carry things when walking vs. crawling. The funniest thing is to see her walk a few steps, dance for a minute and then keep walking....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Awww...she's sooo cute! As predicted, Sophie made us watch the video at least 5 times and would have kept going for more if we hadn't put up the computer. :)
I told you she'd be all over the place before weeks end. Now she can keep up with Thomas - bless yall!!! Hopefully we'll have a few more weeks before SEW gets going.
p.s. gotta go - the Hill's is about to come on:)
Too cute! I cannot tell when Kirkley will start!
Post a Comment