skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, March 13, 2008
She has a lot to say...
She has a lot to say, we just don't have any idea what she's saying...
We know she is going to kill us one day for putting pictures of her on our blog when she is in the tub taking a bath, but we couldn't help ourselves :)
1 comment:
Heather
said...
I am pretty sure I heard her say, "I miss my Auntie!"
March 14, 2008 at 3:14 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
The Westra's
View my complete profile
Friends
The Barron's
The Dilworth's
The Dye's
The Foster's
The Galimore's
The Gerdon's
The Gerdon's
The Hall's
The Henthorne's
The Juliussen's
The McGregor's
The Minnesota Westra's
The Muncie's
The Myers
The Nichols Family
The Parker's
The Pruse's
The Rash's
The Reaves
The Updegraff's
The Wilson's
The Wynn's
Blog Archive
►
2011
(15)
►
November
(5)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(7)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(60)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(8)
►
July
(10)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(49)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
▼
2008
(123)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(11)
▼
March
(19)
Little Walker
Birthday Party
New Cell Phone
Birthday Surprises
Easter Sunday
The Montgomery Zoo
Yummy Birthday Cupcake
Birthday Fun!
Little Tiny Baby Steps
Get Well Basket
Feeling better.....we hope....
Say Yes, Say No
She has a lot to say...
The Calm Before the Storm
Play date
Frog Chair
Dancing
Playing at the Park
Our Weekend in Greenville
►
February
(13)
►
January
(11)
1 comment:
I am pretty sure I heard her say, "I miss my Auntie!"
Post a Comment