Saturday, March 22, 2008
The Montgomery Zoo
Matt's Birthday is next weekend, but since Mackenzie's Birthday party got pushed back to next weekend we decided to celebrate Matt's big 35 today. All he's been asking for is a day that we can go and do something fun as a family, so I planned a day at the zoo. After Mackenzie got up from her morning nap we drove to Montgomery, had a fantastic picnic and visited the zoo. We had a great time, by the time we left Mackenzie was so tired that she fell asleep on the way back, we ended up driving around Auburn for what seemed like forever until she finally woke up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Looks like you all had a great time. Tell Matt Happy B'day from us. I should have taken you up on some sunscreen...my fair baby got a little burned yesterday at the park. I feel like the worst mom ever!!
We can't wait to give her lots of smoochies!!!! Glad you had a nice day!
Looks like yall had fun - her bubble is so cute!!! Where did you get that?!?! Oh - Brooke don't feel bad - our babies have farmers tans too!!!!
How fun! We are dying to take Kirkley there!!! I can't wait to hear how Mackenzie liked it! And Brooke, you're not the worst -- Kirkley had a tinge of pink on her shoulders last night -- I freaked a little! We got some sunscreen at wal mart this morning before heading to the Easter egg hunt!
Happy Birthday Mackenzie!
Post a Comment