Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring Break

Spring break snuck up on me this year. I didn't have any major activites planned to keep Mackenzie busy. Although, she is so great at playing around the house that sometimes I forget that we need to do some more special activities. So when my Sister suggested we go to the zoo it was a great idea. The weather was perfect! We had a great time at the zoo, a nice picnic lunch and then the kids hit the playground. I'm finding that keeping up with two kids at once on a playground is a bit of a challenge so when things starting getting busy it was time to go home!






Ethan was really amazed with the howler monkeys!


These cats were new to the zoo and had not adjusted yet to zoo life. They were not happy and I'm pretty sure they wanted to eat every baby they saw!


This guy was hilarious. He smooshed himself up against the glass and had a snack while he watched the crowds. We must have been good entertainment for him.






My sweet girl, I just love that smile :)

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Ohhhh, so glad to see you've updated! I click over every once in awhile, but this is awesome!! They ARE growing up. Where did all that hair come from on Ethan all of a sudden- it really makes him look like a big boy :) So cute! Thanks for the updates- we love seeing them!! xoxo