I owe my family in Minnesota and Charleston a big apology for not keeping up with the blog! I can't believe I have to say...it's been almost THREE months since I have posted but life has been more than crazy. Things are starting to settle down and I'm hoping to get back in to the blog swing of things!! January started with putting our house on the market, then it sold...FAST! Moving was hectic to say the least but we got it all packed up and moved across town at the beginning of March. During the past few months these kids have been growing so fast!

Mackenzie is such a "kid" these days! She turned 4 (I'll post about that later)! She loves school and is obsessed with all the kids in our new neighborhood. She is still a strong willed child who makes me laugh and makes me crazy some days all at the same time :)

This guy is Mr. Personality! He is hilarious and there are lots of times he is on the floor in this position in what I call a "mantrum". He is so sweet and is still giving lots of hugs and kisses. All he wants is to be with the big kids, he just doesn't realize he's still a little guy. He is full speed ahead and gets in to most everything. Although he isn't saying much at all yet he gets his point across and understands EVERYTHING I say!
Lots more to blog about coming soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment