Wednesday, July 15, 2009

First Haircut

Mackenzie has been due for her first haircut for a while now. I have been afraid to have the back of her hair trimmed because I am pretty sure she is going to lose her adorable curls in the back but I finally couldn't take her hair in her face anymore! I try to keep her hair back in barrettes, bows, pig tails or pony tails for the most part but she usually pulls those things out as fast as I get them in. So, we took the plunge and got her bangs trimmed. She did great!! She was such a big girl and took it all in stride....


The "before" pic, it's hard to tell how long her bangs have gotten.

trim, trim

The puzzle kept her busy for the few minutes she was in the chair

All done and all smiles!

This is Mackenzie's first hair cut certificate, they gave us this,
a lock of her hair, a balloon and jelly beans!!

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Oh how sweet :) Looks like she was a trooper. Colton got a kick out of hearing you named the baby Ethan... now he only wants to know if he'll have red hair like his friend :)

Nana said...

What a big girl she was for her first haircut,looks great