Hi Vicky, We got an ultra HD flip video camera. We love it! It's so easy to download the videos. I have already taken more videos with it since we got it a month ago then I did all the rest of Mackenzie's little life! I highly recommend it for people who blog or have kids :)
3 comments:
What kind did you get? I've heard such great things about them! She is one smart cookie :) So cute to see all she is learning!!
She's so smart! It's like she's my little mini-me. :)
Hi Vicky,
We got an ultra HD flip video camera. We love it! It's so easy to download the videos. I have already taken more videos with it since we got it a month ago then I did all the rest of Mackenzie's little life! I highly recommend it for people who blog or have kids :)
Post a Comment