Monday, June 29, 2009

Playing Catch up

I have not abandoned my blog!! I have just been really slack about updating and Matt and I have been on the go a lot lately so I am going to try to play catch up with what's been going on. June started with a wonderful visit from Matt's parents and our nephew Gunnar. They drove all the way down from Minnesota to spend some time with us and also to keep Mackenzie for us while Matt and I headed to Charleston for my cousin Ashley's wedding. Here are some pictures from their trip. I hate we didn't get any pictures of Mackenzie with her Grandma and Grandpa, we'll have to make sure we get some good shots next time we see them!

Gunnar did a great job putting up with Mackenzie's antics

What a sweet older cousin!

Having fun at the playground with Grandma and Grandpa


Getting ready to go to the pool

Having fun with Uncle Matt

1 comment:

Vicky said...

I was just asking Gunnar today how he liked his trip! Look how cute they are together :) Thank you for posting for us to see. I cannot get over how much she has grown and how "big" she is!!