Monday, June 29, 2009

Mackenzie update and Samson

I haven't updated in a while on how my little girl is doing. She is growing up so fast I can hardly believe it. Last week we got her "big girl" room finished and she has very easily transitioned from her crib to her big girl bed. She's been very excited about it and wants to show her room to anyone and everyone that walks in our house. She has only gotten out of the bed once so far and when I saw her in the monitor and went in her room to tell her to get back in bed she had the most bewildered look on her face like she couldn't quite figure out how in the world I knew she was up and about. I know sometime soon she is going to test her freedom again but for now when she wakes up in the morning or naptimes she is very patiently playing in her bed until I come to get her. She is quite a character and loves putting on a show. She is talking really well and putting sentences together. Sometimes she says the most grown up things!
Recently my Mom went out of town and we babysat Samson for her. Mackenzie loved having him around and wanted to play with him probably a little bit more than he wanted to play with her. Here's a couple of pics from his stay with us....


Mackenzie loves to play with her dog "Ruffy". He has some play bones and a water dish that she put out for Samson. He woke up with this spread in front of him and couldn't quite figure out why I thought it was funny or why I was taking his picture...


No comments: