Monday, January 19, 2009

Little Gym

Today was the first day of Mackenzie's class at the Little Gym. She had a blast! I am so glad that we signed her up for this class, she had such a great time and I really think she is going to learn a lot. Here are some pics from her first day....






3 comments:

Lacey said...

That is so fun! I've always wanted to have a Little Gym here. I'm glad to know you are alive and well! I hope you are enjoying the new house!

Anonymous said...

I am soo glad you are back to blogging! I have been waiting to see updated pics of Mackenzie and she looks so big!! Looks like you guys are enjoying Greenville...we are soo happy for you guys!

Vicky said...

How good it is to have you back :) The boys were so happy to see all that Mackenzie can do now... I think they still think of her as a baby. But she is quite the growing girl these days!