Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm back!

I have been out of touch with my blog for a while but I'm trying to get back in the swing of things. Please forgive me that my blog still says Merry Christmas!! I am going to start working on that tonight but I thought for the time being I would go ahead and post some pictures of what we have been up to. We had a wonderful Christmas! Mackenzie had a ball opening gifts and seeing all of her new toys! Here are a few pictures we took at Christmas time, sorry they are a little late :)

Getting ready for a tricycle...

One of her favorite gifts is her etch-a-sketch


Elmo and her car (which has stayed inside because of the weather) are still a hit!

She absolutely loves the kitchen her Nana and Grandad gave her. We moved it from her play room into our kitchen so she can cook dinner while Mommy cooks. It really helps keep her busy!


No comments: