Thursday, October 16, 2008

SOLD!!!

I haven't posted lately because life has continued to be ridiculously hectic since we put our house on the market. Our house was on the market for 6 days when we got an offer on it. After a few days of negotiating and settling on the contract we took off to South Carolina to find a new home. We definitely felt pinched for time to find a new house because we have to be out of our house by November 14th! We searched and searched and finally when I was thinking we just weren't going to find a place that we would really love we came upon a great house. We are really excited about moving but also really sad to leave all of our friends in Auburn. Thankfully my Mom will be visiting next week to help me get ahead with packing. We have a few short weeks to get everything packed and ready to go. All of this still feels a little surreal and I can't quite believe it's all happening. We'll keep you posted on what happens next....

post signature

3 comments:

Vicky said...

We were just thinking of you guys. I can only imagine how overwhelmed you must feel! And I am sure you have such a mix of emotions. I am sure you will find plenty of reasons to visit Auburn in the future.

Jim and Carole promised Nolan they will take a picture of our old house in Twin Falls when they are there this week! We'll be thinking of you!

ruthie said...

Congratulations! I thought we were the record holders for being under contract in 2 weeks. That is wonderful! I know it is hard to leave but maybe the fact that it is going fast will help keep you guys distracted and make it a little easier. Love you guys, Ruthie and Brian

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you guys are leaving. We will miss you!