
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Breakfast in Bed
Matt has been out of town a TON lately so in the mornings I try to get up early and get dressed before Mackenzie is awake. But, since she knows Matt is out of town she wakes up at the crack of dawn each day and before I'm barely out of the shower she is ready to get out of her crib. I've been getting her all snuggled up in my bed with some milk, cheeerios, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse so that I can finish drying my hair and get dressed for work. I think she likes breakfast in bed, although usually by the time I'm finished getting ready she is jumping/walking all over the bed and is ready to get her day going!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Aww! I miss her and am sooo sad I wasn't able to see you guys this past weekend. maybe next time :)
I can feed her breakfast in bed i have something for her to suck
Post a Comment