Wednesday, October 1, 2008

We Did It...



We put our house on the market! In fact, we chose probably the worst possible week (because of our economy) to make this decision, but we'll just see what happens :) Matt and I really want to move to South Carolina to be closer to our family. We are nervous, excited, anxious and everything else you can imagine about this decision but we hope it is the best one for our family. It may take us a good long while to sell our house with the housing market the way it is but we will wait and see what happens. Keep your fingers crossed for us!

post signature

7 comments:

Molly said...

SAD!!!! Ali filled me in a bit about everything, and I can't blame you for wanting to be close to family. Who wouldn't? I hope you house sells, but I hope its not too terribly soon. :)

Lacey said...

OK, you so have to call me! I went by Ali's office this week and I told her we all need to get together for lunch. I want to hear all about this and see the little one!

Wilson's Winners said...

SO sad...Don't even want to talk about it. I hope you sell your house but not for at least a little bit:) Stirling has told me ALL week how much she's going to miss Kenzie!!!

The Galimore Family said...

Best of luck selling your house, but I hate that you will be moving :(

Vicky said...

I am flashing back to Idaho and just how bittersweet it was for us... wanting to live closer to family but not really wanting to leave our house behind... we'll all be waiting to see where this journey leads!

ruthie said...

You guys travel back and forth with your family so much it makes sense to me. Although, I am not there any more so I am sure it is easier for me to say it than your friends there in Auburn. I hope you guys have as much luck as we did selling ours.

Anonymous said...

I was so sad to see the sign go up. I know how it is to want to be closer to your family. I wish you guys all the best!