Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween - Part I

This afternoon we went to a Halloween party thown by the Muncie family, the Thames Family and the McDonald family. The kids had a blast and we took a million pics! I'm sure we'll have tons more Halloween pictures as the week goes on. Mackenzie has her class party, trick or treating in Auburn and in Simpsonville still to go!

Ready to Party!

Sweet Annabelle, have you ever seen a cuter witch?!
Best friends have to dress alike don't they?

Group pic with Hudson, Barrett, Nate, Wilson and Stirling

Thomas disguised as Bam Bam...

Fun with sidewalk chalk

Barrett the Dragon

Playing with Daddy

It's not easy trying to get this many little ones to stay still!

I thought this angle was hilarious, can you believe how many cameras us parents had pointed at the kids!

post signature


6 comments:

Heather said...

Too totally cute! She looks so big!

The Galimore Family said...

That last picture is too funny! I can't believe any of them sat still with all those cameras pointing at them:)

Brandy said...

Mackenzie and Stirling were too cute in their matching poodle girl outfits!

Vicky said...

Soooo cute! What a beautiful day for a Halloween party. How fun to dress a little girl... we are always power rangers, star wars figures or hockey players! can't wait to see the rest!

Wilson's Winners said...

Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

OMG! She looks like the most precious thing in the world!!! I love the costume!!