Mackenzie is starting to get back to her old self. She has had the hand, foot and mouth virus and has been pretty miserable for about a week. Her Nana and Grandad came this weekend to visit but she wasn't even up to playing with her new purse and baby doll they brought for her. Today, she has been playing and having fun again so she got out her new toys. Nana, she's got her new apron and is ready to decorate cookies!






3 comments:
Did she just grow? I swear she looks taller than she did even in your last pictures. She wasn't supposed to grow until I saw her again!
She is so stinkin cute! I love that cute apron. We need to use the bench for her next pictures...I should have bought one too. We are gald she is feeling better...we have missed our playmate!
YAY~ Gald you're feeling better!! Can't wait to play...also - the bench looks fabo!
Post a Comment