Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Afternoon Fun


Today Ali brought Stirling over so they could test out Mackenzie's new water table that she got for her Birthday. They had such a good time we stripped them down to their diapers so their clothes wouldn't be completely soaked. They are so hilarious together!

post signature

5 comments:

Heather said...

Those two really can't get any cuter! Please come Thursday night!!! We can't wait to see you guys!

Wilson's Winners said...

We had fun! Stirling was so worn out she was in bed by 7:15 p.m. tonight!

thebarronfam said...

So cute! I love the one of them both crying.

The Dilworth Family said...

Looks like they had a blast. Thomas was sad that his mommy chose to go to Montgomery instead. He said to tell the girls he would catch them the next water day!

Molly said...

I tagged you too!! Blame Brooke!!! She started this! Also, because you guys NEVER call me to play :) I still love ya!