Wednesday, March 3, 2010

First Day of Dance Class


This is one of the reasons I thought Mackenzie might be ready for dance...she loves to dance around in her jammies (she's picking out her jammy tops and bottoms these days if you can't tell) and her tutu...
Today was her first day of ballet and tap. She LOVED it and can't wait to go back next week, in fact she's begging to go back tomorrow but I can't quite make her understand you only go once a week. I wanted to bust in the room while she was having her class and take a million pictures but I restrained myself and stayed out in the parent waiting area :)

2 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

Cute! Stirling starts in a few weeks -- sad, which ya'll were here so we could have them dance together!

Vicky said...

Oh my goodness, how fun! She is so cute :)