Thursday, November 5, 2009

Any Suggestions...

on how to get this little guy to sleep at night instead of during the day? He is making us so tired, but isn't he adorable?!!

5 comments:

Molly said...

He is that....adorable!!!!

Vicky said...

Precious! Sorry about the sleep, or lack of it :) I'm afraid I ended up just waiting it out with Colton and after a few weeks it got better!

Wilson's Winners said...

I feel your pain....it won't last forever-- promise! try the swing at night....or the dryer in a carseat...or running tap water...those all helped us!

Wilson's Winners said...

p.s. he is precious! the little lamb helped us sleep too!

ruthie said...

Yes he is! As I recall once Kaylie was falling asleep it was impossible to keep her awake. Hopefully, he will start to get on your schedule soon... Sometimes even now when we are in the car and we want her to stay awake until we get home we try talking to her and shaking her leg or whatever we can and it never works. It is funny though :)