Today Matt took Mackenzie to Nivens Apple Farm for a little Father/Daughter bonding time. Matt just got back in town and my poor girl has been so bored around the house with her Mom and needed something fun to do. When she got home she told me all about her trip to the farm. She picked apples, got a pumpkin and came home with a jug of apple cider (although I know her Daddy really loves that more than Mackenzie).
I'm feeling more and more limited with what I'm able to do as I'm feeling pretty exhausted most of the time and can't stay on my feet much. Plus, my Doctor told me to keep Mackenzie out of school until I can get the swine flu vaccine since I'm so close to my due date and she is hoping the vaccine will be in next week. So this outing provided some MUCH needed fun for my girl! We are SOOO glad Daddy is back in town!!
She brought this little "punkin" home, it was her favorite!
"Cheese"
Checking out the big tractor
She loved the animals and said the little chicks looked like the Wonder Pets



4 comments:
What a fun day for Mackenzie and her Dad,what a great fall day.Welcome home dad!!!
yay for the update! get some rest;-) great talking to you today -- hang in there-- not much longer!!!!
How cute! Bet she had tons of fun. It is so cold here I don't know if we'll get to the pumpkin patch before the snow flies!
Get lots of rest now! Can't wait for the big day :)
she looks like she had a blast! can't wait for the new family member to arrive :)
Post a Comment