Saturday, October 31, 2009
The Big Introduction
Today Mackenzie got to meet her sweet little brother. Matt and I wanted to wait a couple of days before bringing her to the hospital so I would be feeling a little better and we could enjoy the moment as a family more. She was very curious about him and wanted to hold him right away and give him kisses. She loved his tiny toes and thought when he wiggled around he was so funny. I felt so blessed to see my two little angels together, words can't even express how happy we are that our family has grown.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
So sweet!
Precious! Love ya'll!
How precious, you will love having these photos of this special time in your life! Can't wait to see the Kitty :)
Congratulations Julie! He is just beautiful!!
Congratulations!
Post a Comment