Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pampered

Today Mackenzie and I had a little girl bonding time. I needed a pedicure BAD, not being able to see your feet definitely interferes with painting your toe nails! So off we went to the nail salon and for Mackenzie's first pedi. She was such a good girl, she was so patient and loved picking out her color (pink of course) and getting a little flower on her big toes.
I was so happy we got some quality girl time today. She starts school next week and even though I know she is going to love it I hate to have her away from me. She is only going two days a week but we have gotten used to being together ALL the time so I hate the thought of her going to school all morning and napping all afternoon. I feel like I won't hardly see her for those 2 days each week! I know, I know, I just need to get over it :)
I will definitely post some pictures from her first day of school. She is really, really excited. She had me hang up her supply list from her teacher on her bulletin board in her play room and every time she sees a school bus she starts screaming "I want to go to school, I want to go to school!!!".
Here are some pics of her first pedi (they were taken with my phone so they are a little bit fuzzy)...



4 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

FUN! Last time I went to Pro Nails they asked me "where your friend at!?"

Girl - you will love and cherish those 2 days especially once Ethan gets here! And so will Mackenzie. We need a belly picture soon:-0

Molly said...

So sweet and fun!!! That is one of the things I will miss about not having a girl :(

Vicky said...

So cute! Nolan used to insist on pink toes too, although he would deny it now if you asked :)

Heather said...

Those are totally John Purdy feet! Hee hee. You are such a liar! You know you can't wait to climb back into bed on those two days Mackenzie is at school! :)