Baby Bradley is pumped to have a boyfriend:-) we are so happy for ya'll and hope to see you SOON!
Congratulations Julie!
How exciting! Boys are lots of fun:)
Congrats!!! One of each...how perfect! Boys are too sweet and love their mommas lots.
OMG! A BOY! I am soo excited for you guys! I cannot believe it! Give Mackenzie our love :)
We are all so happy for you!
but that is all girl and VERYsexy love some alone time with her
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Baby Bradley is pumped to have a boyfriend:-) we are so happy for ya'll and hope to see you SOON!
Congratulations Julie!
How exciting! Boys are lots of fun:)
Congrats!!! One of each...how perfect! Boys are too sweet and love their mommas lots.
OMG! A BOY! I am soo excited for you guys! I cannot believe it! Give Mackenzie our love :)
We are all so happy for you!
but that is all girl and VERYsexy love some alone time with her
Post a Comment