Mackenzie can sing the whole song but I have been trying for weeks now to get it on video and I haven't been able to catch it, so here is just a snippet. She got distracted when she noticed that I had turned the TV off! She likes to stand on her climber (which for now is in my living room, we can't wait for summer so it can go outside!) and she uses a flashlight as a microphone and belts out the tunes. Sometimes we know the songs and sometimes she sings about who knows what. I have also been trying to catch this on video when she is fully dressed, but I had to take what I could get even though she's in her pajamas and her new panties! This is the first week that Mackenzie has only had diapers when she sleeps. Things are going pretty well so far. Keep your fingers crossed for us that she doesn't change her mind about potty training, we LOVE not changing diapers!!
P.S. You'll have to pause the mixpod on the right side of the screen in order to hear the sound.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That is the cutest ever! What a cute little voice she has! Oh l love it :) Yea for potty training too!
LOVE IT! OK - she looks huge in those big girl panties. Hope it keeps going good for ya'll!
Oh she is too precious! We miss her soo much and I can't believe she is already talking soo much and potty training! when is she going to say "i love samantha/sam" ha
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sexy li'l knickers I want her on my lap with my hand inside them pleasuring her p-ss-, I LOVE the feel of a kidspu--y my granddaughter has such a nice one, such a good girl for granpa too she makes him so hard and loves to watch himcum
Post a Comment