Sunday, September 14, 2008

This Week

I wasn't able to post this week because things were so crazy around here. I had a horrendous week at work and Mackenzie started getting a cold on Monday, by the end of the week she was feeling better but I was completely and totally sick. I've been laying in bed most of the weekend and I am starting to feel like myself again and I am finally getting my voice back a little. Matt took Mackenzie to Vivian Myer's 1st Birthday party since I wasn't up to it. I was hoping to have some pictures to post from the party but Matt said she wouldn't let him put her down the majority of the time they were there. Here are a couple of pics from before the party. She was a bit cranky because I woke her up from her nap...

I was hoping a snack would get her in the mood to party!

Do NOT take my picture!

Mackenzie will be back at school tomorrow after a week off since she was sick. Hopefully she won't have a cow when Matt drops her off! I'll try to post a school picture tomorrow :)

Happy Birthday Vivian! I can't wait to see pictures from your party, I'm sorry I couldn't be there!


post signature

4 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

Glad you're feeling somewhat better!!!! And I hope this week is much better for you!!!

Vicky said...

Even when she is in tears she is adorable! I hope you are both on the mend and this week won't be nearly as crazy!

Heather said...

That second pic is hysterical! Of course those kind of pics are always funnier to those of us who didn't have to listen to it. :) Can't wait to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

We missed you at the party but were so glad that Matt and MacKinzie could make it. We need to try and get these girls together more often...maybe the sitters could do some playdates-just to get them out of the house!?!