Saturday, June 28, 2008

Mackenzie's New Pad

Matt and I have been searching for some new toys to keep Mackenzie occupied at the house. Since she has really been into hiding and being in "forts" we thought she would like a little play house. If anyone is interested they have these on clearance right now at Target for $20! She loves it!


post signature

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I am going to Target tonight!

Wilson's Winners said...

Cute - did you get that in the garden isle next to the super cute bug shoes?!?!? I LOVE all of that stuff!

The Westra's said...

Yep, that's where I got it, they have all of that cute stuff on sale. I got her a little lawn chair too :)

Wilson's Winners said...

I may need to get SEW the matching one:) We need to get your new design up and running today! We'll talk!

Brandy said...

SOOO Cute! Brian and I have been looking for AB one of these tents and all we have found were cartoon character ones! Thanks for sharing your bargain find!

Vicky said...

Yaaa! We're back and having a good time catching up on all of Mackenzie's fun... can we come and play?