Sunday, May 18, 2008

Crocs




Mackenzie has a pair of crocs that she hates! I got them at Cutie Pie and she won't leave them on her feet for a second. Today, I was getting her things ready to go to a pool party and decided to try on a pair of Sophie's crocs that Heather gave us. They are a little different because they are Mary Jane's and she LOVES them. I took them off and she cried and immediately got her hands on them and was trying to put them back on her feet. It's too bad they are a little bit too big, these shoes are a hit!

post signature

3 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

What color are the ones that she doesn't like? I've gotten SEW to keep them on!! Maybe a purchase for us?!?

Wilson's Winners said...

p.s. The Mary Janes are cutest for girls anyway!

The Westra's said...

They are pink...they are yours for the taking :)